Monday, March 30, 2015

NaPoWriMo - 2015


It's almost April again and this is my public commitment to 30/30.

I'll be selecting favorite prompts of the day to write from the following websites offering prompts throughout the month of April, which means I'll be writing more than a poem a day!

Imaginary Garden With Real Toads
Writer's Digest PAD Challenge
Napowrimo.net
A to Z challenge
30 Day Poetry Challenge
The dirty thirty
Writers Victoria
Apparatus Magazine
Cuyahoga County Public Library



"Let the wild rumpus start!"

4 comments:

  1. I am in rehearsal right now and will be for the next two weeks--I am trying to figure out if I have it in me to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than one a day? You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Kenia! I look forward to following your progress throughout the month of April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cray. :) i'll be lucky to get one a day ~

    ReplyDelete