Thursday, June 30, 2016

Dear Universe

I am delighted and encouraged
to have been offered such a generous opportunity to fall in love,
especially while trying to get home after a long day of work
when I am at my weariest, most uncomely
and doubtful I can be noticed in the crowd.

However, after having considered your offer carefully,
I have decided that at this point I cannot accept it given the fact that I am currently
in love with an intricate someone else, who takes one hundred percent of my heart and resolution,
thus making it substantially impracticable for me to undertake a new project at the moment.

I do thank you for your thoughtful consideration
and I wish you the best continued success.
Shall our paths cross again in the future under changed circumstances,
I would be happy to be considered for a new venture.

Yours truly,

K.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/30/2016

    LOL. I see he is doing the rounds !

    ReplyDelete